Starts in 1 Month, 26 Days
March 23, 2018 to March 25, 2018
SAVE THE DATE!!!
When: March 23-25, 2018
Location: St. Charles Community College MAP
Accommodations: Drury Inn, St. Peters
Conference Chairman: Rhonda Schrum
Keynote Speaker: Dawn Edwards–Owner, Felt So Right
(With ALL of the conference details)
Order a 40th anniversary T-shirt, Apron…or BOTH!!
We are taking orders for the t-shirts and aprons in advance of the conference. Please order yours now! We will have them ready for you at the conference in March. A limited number of shirts and aprons will be for sale at the conference, but to help us get the best pricing, advanced orders are necessary! Please fill out the form below and mail it to Jennifer Wax along with a check at your earliest convenience. Note the early deadline so items can be ordered and printed in time. Don’t Wait…Order yours NOW!!
Be a Part of the 40th Anniversary Video!
Every member is requested to submit a short video (60-90 seconds) introducing yourself, showing a piece of your work and telling us why you love being in MoFA. All of the videos will be put together into one big video that will play at the conference. If you would like to purchase a cd of the video, please contact Bill Valle (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Bill will make you a cd. You can pick up your cd at the conference for $5 or have it mailed to you for $6. The video can be shot on your cell phone and uploaded. Don’t want to do it yourself? Our videographer, Bill Valle
will do it for you for $25. (email@example.com) Need an example? Rhonda’s video is below. Check it out. Please note-all videos must be recorded in a LANDSCAPE/HORIZONTAL format. Then upload it to YouTube and email Bill Valle (firstname.lastname@example.org) your title so he can pull it off and add it to the final product.
To upload a video to YouTube:
- Download the YouTube app. Free.
- Go to your video in your pictures and click on the send button. Scroll over and select YouTube.
- Give your video a title. Suggested title is: First name Last name MoFA video. Add a short description like: Introduction. Standard Definition, Category: Nonprofits and Activism. Public
- Click publish in upper right corner. **You will need fairly fast internet speed. If it won’t publish, your internet is probably too slow. Try it again at the library or other higher speed setting.
- Email your title to Bill. All done!